Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa came early...


That's right, opening a kiln is like Christmas presents under the tree...you cant wait to see what they are , some you might want to take back, some are just what you wanted, and some are real surprises. Well, the other day when we opened the kiln up, it was full of just what I was asking for...I must have been a good boy this year. What an easy and steady firing we had, and the work in the kiln sure reflected that experience. We flattened cone 11 all around and our shinos sure liked that...they are juicy! Everybody was pleased with their pottery booty that we unloaded and I celebrated with a cold Troeggs Rugged Nut Brown Ale.













I am posting some images here as a teaser for
my upcoming 2010 etsy sale. I just finished making new decal images that started with my own digital photographs and I am anxious to fire them! Wild Cucumbers a.k.a Balsam Apples, Hops and Milk Weed...

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the images.

No comments: