Thursday, October 25, 2012

Recap...

keepin' warm outside by the fire...
Ahhhhh, I 'm still winding down from the weeks of travel and firing and also the studio tour last week...ahhhh, again. Nice to have all that behind me and I want to thank all of those folks who came out to the tour to visit or to pick up a new mug or something or other...it was great to see familiar faces and equally as nice to meet new ones!
The tour was a good one and I am quickly spending my loot on wicked salted caramel mochas from that dastardly corporate coffee monster...you know the one. I am addicted to their deliciousness this time of year...that salty salt on top of the sweetness all mixed with foamy, creamy espresso and whatnot. DAMN your yumminess salted caramel mocha!!! I am having to add an extra day to my gym schedule because of it!
my new crow mug from Nancy!
In between salted caramel mochas, I have been repopulating my much neglected etsy shop. Right now I have two dozen pieces in the shop that are looking for a good home. Feel free to stop in and pick up a new mug or serving bowl or whatever...think Christmas or just think like me...of yourself...and treat yourself.

Well, that was my sales pitch...

Finally today I would like to extend my thanks to Nancy Smeltzer for having me once again as her guest for the 5th year in a row on the Potters Tour. I am thankful for her generosity and hospitality for allowing me to finish my work, fire and crash out at the house... and also for the good eats and numerous beers. Thanks to Mr. Daniel Kuhn for squeezing me into a couple last minute 04 firings as well!

inside the gallery

more...

return customers and cool people!

 
hula mama tumbler...
 
Utensil holder with jellyfish...
 
large stacked wood fired vase
  Hope you enjoy the pics from the tour and also some pics of new work that is waiting on you in my etsy shop...much more to come, the Fall is just starting to get going!

pour-over and mug set...brew your own!

1 comment:

barbaradonovan said...

excellent. good to see the shop with pots and glad y'all had a good sale.