Thursday, October 29, 2015

BOO!!!


Serving Bowl
Just in case you thought I had disappeared again...I am posting images of new work that is currently available in my Etsy shop and also updating where you can find me and my work this Fall!

Commuter Bridge Mug

16th Street Bridge Yunomi

If you are out and about in the Mt.Lebanon area of Pittsburgh stop by Artsmiths of Pittsburgh. I have mugs, cups, vases, and wall platters for sale there. Its an amazing place with lots of really good artists represented plus it has a super cafe!

On December 11,12,13 I will be involved with the Highland Park Pottery Tour. This is a fantastic self guided home and studio pottery tour right in the middle of Pittsburgh. On the Friday night of the tour there is a cocktail/preview party that is a new and not to be missed addition this year.

Click on all the highlighted links for more information and as always you can also find my work at Beaver Falls Coffee and Tea Co. and homefry ceramics .

Hope too see you ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cups.The designs are amazing.Love to see more of these forms.You can visit ,this I found online.They have large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cups.Thanks for sharing .There is a place where you can find pottery decorative and gifting items http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/.They have amazing collection.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bowls and mugs.Thanks for sharing your story.You can also check http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ to find varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.