Thursday, August 27, 2015

ABANDONED

Big boy website coming this Fall....2015...

Until then: 

"A Fair in the Park". September 11, 12, 13. I will be there representing the ceramics studio, membership and classes for Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. I will be showing my work and sharing the tent with our printmaking studio. 
...Mellon Park, Pittsburgh.

Artsmiths of Pittsburgh. Located in Mt. Lebanon, opening in September...10,000 square feet of awesomeness.

Indiana County Potters Tour.  October 17, 18... www.potterstour . Smicksburg, Pa. Indiana County.

Highland Park Pottery TourDecember 12,13
Pittsburgh, PA. 

Follow me on Instagram  @khouser922 ....I post bunches... in progress...finished...you name it.

And you can always find me here....ETSY.

...and possibly a couple other events...stay tuned.






3 comments:

carter gillies said...

Loving these new pots :)

Have missed your blog too... Hope all is well

Good luck with the new site!

k.houser said...

Thanks Carter...yeah, sort of abandoned the ol' blog and blog world...maybe its worth revisiting...thanks for commenting, I am well...busy as hell and making, making making.
I hope you are doing the same my friend.

Anonymous said...

Amazing carter,looking forward to see more of these forms.The color and the drawing on the cup looks fabulous.You can have a look at a website which I found online.They have a large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.Visit at