Saturday, September 13, 2014

It Does Feel Good...

Wunderbar in historic Harmony, PA


Another few steps into Autumn now and I thought I would post some new pieces and some info about where you can find me this Fall.


Earlier on this blustery Fall morning I ventured over to the very quaint historic town of Harmony, PA to drop off some new work. My friends there at Wunderbar Coffee Shop are expanding into the next storefront and doubling their space. The new space will serve home made specialty crepes and also serve as a gallery/ boutique space. The place looks awesome as it is located in the ground floor of an old opera house complete with exposed brick interiors and old wooden floors., click the link to see more. ...and look into making a trip over for one of the many holiday festivals.

I have a couple shows lined up as well as the Potters Tour that I will post about next time but for now, if you are in the Pittsburgh area, make sure to stop by Ton Pottery because I will have new pieces there too. And speaking of new pieces...check these out...










No comments: