Saturday, November 22, 2014

Its Upon Us.

There is no denying it, the Holidays are upon us now, no matter how much you wish you could have just another 3 weeks.

I hope to see you somewhere, or hear from you sometime.

Here is where we can meet up:

The Highland Park Pottery Tour in Pittsburgh!. This will take place the weekend of December 13/14. I will be a guest at Jenna Vanden Brink's house. Check out the links for their snazzy website!

AND...you can always check out my Etsy Shop. I have been stocking up.

Follow me on Instagram for lots of work in progress pics and more... @khouser922

Enjoy the finished work pics here...stay warm out there.




2 comments:

Maria said...

Love the GO AWAY mug. I'll try to stop in and see your work that weekend!

Retaining Wall Contractor Norfolk said...

Hello mate great blog